Saturday, December 24, 2005

Mary Cano & John Hubert, Hvalinka, & The Modification of JOB Opportunities!

John Hubert: King Ranch Up N Comer! Go Curmy! 5/13/2005 10:57:31 PM
John Hubert: King Ranch Up N Comer! Tony "Two Fer", now comes John, John! Posted on May 14, 2005 at 00:54:22 AM by Jaime Your reply after Mr. Jiminez (Pro bono Defense Council) questioned you in an intermission on Dec 4! Fred repeatedly asked you John, "why are we here, John? Why are we here? Is it personal John?.........Is it personal? Is that why you are doing this? Was it the letter John? Was it the letter"? John, John could not hold it in any more; he too was "Cooking with gas". With flames of a Dragon he "fired" back (pardon the pun), "YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT IT'S PERSONAL! YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT! DID YOU SEE THAT LETTER WITH ALL OF THOSE TYPOS AND EVERYTHING?” ________________________________________ · A new District Court in Cleberg and Kenedy? · Just like the old days except with a modern twist? · Urban Engineered with high dollar Grant funded Agencies. · Corridor Politics and Mr. 3 time Kilo? · Remember that plea bargain John Hubert? · Remember the Drug Trafficker from the Valley on that fateful day? · 6 months for 3rd Felony & it is termed “Shock Probation”? · How much did he pay (I mean donate)? · You 2 prosecuting attorneys were very friendly with that defendant! I know?? · Pre trial diversion? · April 20 ambush at the 105th! · My wife’s Civil Rights were violated by you Mr Hubert. ! · You know Butch? · He is my neighbor! · John Thomas Hubert; You used duplicated and fraudulent documents to willfully, UNJUSTLY and MALICIOUSLY prosecute my wife. My family’s WIA documents were cut & partitioned to copy; producing a “look like” copy of an “original copied document” (Duplicate per 902) placed in (sequence of course) in the middle of an enormous stack of documents. There is a respect among attorneys when submitting huge volumes of documents. They don’t play chicken shit little inspection of every single document for reasons of Comity. I guess, at this point we never conceived you might commit such criminality and full out lie, bare false witness, intimidate in numbers and try to bully a little Female who refused to Bow to your Adult Supervision Department for they had no Jurisdiction over her and never will. Read the Motion to dismiss Community Supervision and know that Banales never suspended sentence in open court. · John Thomas Hubert; ever since you and yours manipulated both me & my wife’s Job Opportunities per WIA (TWC / DHS) and subjected us to the corrupt Courthouse of Cleberg and it’s attached Community Supervision CASH COW Recycling Center and all of the Grants that mold malleable backstabbers like you Hubert! You used me to leverage Christian. I was there! I witnessed him take the heat and demotion giving you the limelight to Maliciously Prosecute my wife to the fullest extent of the law. Tampering with a Government Document with intent to harm and defraud (a state jail felony).. How much is the tab now John, John? Since that day you made my wife cry my JOB has been to ACQUITT & EXPUNGE THE $45 MISDEMEANOR HANDED DOWN BY A TAINTED JURY WHO WAS SELECTED BEFORE VOIR DIRE AND BEFORE IT WAS PICKED (AND YOU KNOW MY WIFE SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN THE ONE; ) You, the TWC (Mary Cano) and the DHS wanted me! I was more qualified than the ones who conducted the Classes and I helped many a kid learn to read, achieve their GED’s, and many other skills they teach WIA Welfare to Work Clients. I found my own job (Substitute Teacher) and we were moving towards self-sufficiency. Then Mary Cano called and told me. I NEEDED TO ATTEND THE Workforce Orientation meeting coming up that week. I told her I did not need to attend because I already found employment. My wife started Substitute Teaching also. · We will be discussing your personal involvement in this case and the unethical viciousness with which you persecuted my family! It has taken me 4 years John, John and it aint over. You are now “A Comedy of Errors” with “Peculiar Circumstances” surrounding you and the Federal Personal Agencies (Private Sector WIA of course) you keep. · Now your agenda calls for overtly backstabbing Banales and devising a Separate District Court to serve Cleberg & Kenedy Counties. What kind of Urban Plan have you devised? A power play no doubt in my mind whatsoever. Your Alliances will be tested and burdened by the very fact that they are on your side! I will be in your face as long as you choose to be in the Public Arena! You are not honest in your ventures and I will demonstrate the underlying agenda! You are a Puppet John have you not figured that out yet? · A Tickler of Events to Come!


Chris Gale: Linda Schauer was my wife's Attorney & switched sides!10/2/2005 12:40 AM
Linda Schauer was my wife's Attorney and switched to the other side! Posted on September 30, 2005 at 10:55:39 PM by Jaime Linda Schauer was the Special Prosecutor in the Granato case! Banales switched her from working as my wife's atorney to representing Kleberg County and working with John Hubert who prosecuted my wife in what turns out to be a MALICIOUS PROSECUTION, OFFICIAL OPPRESSION & ABUSE OF POWER NOT TO MENTION A TAINTED GRAND JURY AND JURY! ONCE THE 13TH COA RULES THERE IS GOING TO BE HELL TO PAY! They modified JOB Opportunities! Havlinka v Stewart should have demanded more! There are others like me & my wife! We had our JOB Opportunities modified! John Hubert works under Carlos Valdez but TWC (MARY CANO) Controls via Building & Procurement ( King Ranch Armstrong slush fund)! I will demand much more for Malicious prosecution! CHRISTOPHER GALE: AWAITING YOUR PHONE CALL I REMAIN!
http://ericvonwade.com/community/display.asp?post_id=40422&board=1&board_name=General


EricvonWade.com CommunityCan I prove there was A conspiracy in Kingsville? ... this idea was explained tome by Mary Cano as A way to earn employment by proving my self. ...www.ericvonwade.com/community/display. asp?post_id=29121&board=1&board_name=General - 57k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages
EricvonWade.com Communitycan I prove There was A conspiracy in Kingsville? ... this idea was explained tome by Mary Cano as A way to earn employment by proving my self. ...www.ericvonwade.com/community/display.asp?post_ id=29286&mode=expand&thread=28950&board=1&... - 92k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages
EricvonWade.com Communitycan I prove There was A conspiracy in Kingsville? ... this idea was explained tome by Mary Cano as A way to earn employment by proving my self. ...www.ericvonwade.com/community/display.asp?post_ id=29091&mode=expand&thread=28950&board=1&... - 92k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages
EricvonWade.com Communitycan I prove There was A conspiracy in Kingsville? ... this idea was explained tome by Mary Cano as A way to earn employment by proving my self. ...www.ericvonwade.com/community/display.asp?post_ id=29118&mode=expand&thread=28950&board=1&... - 92k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages
EricvonWade.com Communitycan I prove There was A conspiracy in Kingsville? ... this idea was explained tome by Mary Cano as A way to earn employment by proving my self. ...www.ericvonwade.com/community/display.asp?post_ id=28999&mode=expand&thread=28950&board=1&... - 92k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

No comments: