Saturday, December 24, 2005

Corpus Christi CALLER TIMES Quashed the area Media expose' of PARKDALE BAPTIST Pedophile

CALLER Quashed the area Media expose' of PARKDALE BAPTIST PedophilePosted on September 4, 2005 at 06:48:31 AM by JaimeElwood: RAY FERNANDEZ did scam me! DEL MAR does condone Sexual Harassment! And I have been exposing Pedophiles since the CALLER Quashed the area Media expose' of PARKDALE BAPTIST Pedophile & CCISD Child Psychchologist JAMES PLAISTED! Jaime Kenedeno - 11:41pm Aug 28, 2005 Central However I have only experienced a courtesy from very few of you in the room! And you wonder why? I am not wondering I am giving exactly what you have given from the origin of my posting in this room. I have no respect for any who attack me on a personal level and cannot address the issues! Oh well. I am discussing local events we can do something about. No you're not!..You're waging a personal vendetta against Ray and Marie Fernandez because they quit subsidizing you and your family. Is that what they told you? Have you bothered to contact El Defenzor? Homer will set you straight! You greedily held your hand out last Christmas and tried to harangue Mrs.Fernandez into giving you an additional $500.00 Greedily??? I was promised! I did not ask! Just the Supreme Court Dossier I completed for them is a bill for $25K and they said thank you and they will pay me. For me to be patient! OK so I said I will wait no problemo! It is still no problem I can wait! But give me some assurance in writing that South Texas and El Defenzor will be Taken Care of as we discussed?? and when she refused She did not refuse! They lied! you started using message boards to accuse her of marital infidelity accuse Ray of fraud and corruption,allege he can't pay his bills because he won't give you two any more money,and accuse anyone else who pops into your deluded mind of being involved in any number of ridiculous conspiracies. TWIST TWIST TWIST! I used the message boards to wage a public war on KFATSO & the Elite who were trying to get Ray fired and driving Marie nuts! And I went to Marie with the infidelity stuff. She blew it up and then admited it to Ray right in front of Me & My Wife at Red Lobster! This was in Spetember way before this Christmas incident! (2 previous messages) Jaime Kenedeno - 12:43am Aug 29, 2005 Central (#3 of 4) You're waging a personal vendetta against Ray and Marie Fernandez because they quit subsidizing you and your family Wrong! Ray & Marie never subsidized anything for me or my family. They promised to pay me for the Tons of work I completed & help me out, they promised me a house and some acres but they always found a way to say there is not enough for me right now; if i minded waiting. I did not mind waiting. I always told them I trusted them to be fair with me! Why would they screw me after everything I did for them! They exposed my name to the wolves and that is why I turned on them! They exposed my family to danger and the danger remains eminent! REMEMBER CATHERINE D UNGER who knew too much? She is dead! Get this straight I never recieved any cash from Ray & Marie for myself. They did not even cover expenses! $40 at Christmas was not a gift it was almost half of the expense I incurred (@ Kinkos) for transferring the book from hardcopy to disc! Gifts?? I wouldnt give Charlie Perfume to one's dog cuz dog smells better! She was intent on discarding us and ignoring her & Ray's obligation! They never subsudized anything for me or my family! I saved their ass! Elwood: try addressing the issues! Jaime Kenedeno - 12:59am Aug 29, 2005 Central (#4 of 4) Remember EB Pedophilia in the Body of Christ is another of my priorties and I wont back down! Oh..NOW it's "pedophilia" that's another of your "priorities" eh,Jaime? Could it be that you allege pedophilia in the local diocese because they have a hand in administering the Kenedy trust..the same trust the Fernandezes are trying to gain control over which you hope will put a sizable chunk of money in your pocket should they win?..the same Fernandezes you're trying to extort now? Like I said dude...I see right through you Father Gerry Appleby (for years) raped 3 friends who were alter boys at St Joseph's here in the Body of Christ. I never got his last name until about 9 months ago! Their parents whipped them for saying what the man of cloth was doing to their buts and penises! They beleived in Father Gerry! Father Gerry Appleby is in Prison now in Florida for raping children after the "Richest Diocese in the World" "reassigned" him! Bishop Rene Gracida has violated children as well according to Court Documents. Also according to Ray Fernandez Gracida wears a thong and enjoys the company of two houseboys on his Rancho Milagro he purchased with the money he embezzeled (stole) from KFATSO> Even the Atorney General had to step in and take legal action! James Plaisted is where I originally began my "crusade" as you refer to it against pedophiles. Plaisted was a Child Psychologist for CCISD and a Deacon at Parkdale Baptist Church. He is the reason Robert Rowling moved to Highland Park! He molested many children while enjoying the trust of their parents! The Caller quashed any and all media coverage here in the Body of Christ! Houston Chronicle could not be quashed! Serpent in the Garden by James Pinkerton! Read it! Do you condone or support this type of stuff? KFATSO just wait till the closet opens up on these crooks! Right Mr BAEN! Groner is the only good guy out of the lot! My regards Dr Groner you are a Class Act! Del Mar College Double Standards - "Where Dreams become Nightmares" dubble - 07:22pm Aug 27, 2005 Central After reading many postings on this website for the past several months, I have decided to post concerning the topic of Del Mar Administrators and the way they continually use the systems to bypass addressing the real problems. When Del Mar College officials make the entire process of a grieving for student an ordeal within itself then something is definately wrong. When Del Mar College Attorney tries to downplay the instances which are reported and mis-inform the public or slant the facts in a way that makes Del Mar College look like they are "investigating" and "looking into" all reports of incorrect conduct, that is WRONG. Del Mar College has the accused, the attorneys, the investigators, and the eeoc representaves all eating lunch together. We have the people being investigated broadcasting the accusers name accross campus until other students come to Mr. Acussed rescue. We have witnesses, recordings, and transcripts which were excluded because they were not a "fit" for the Del Mar Administration's agenda. We have board rules which were not followed but yet no dicipline action was taken. NO Authority, No punishment, No Protection of Students, No Protection of Other faculty. IT ISN"T WRIGHT! I Am Whom I Am - 07:27pm Aug 27, 2005 Central (#1 of 37) No it isn't, obviously the usual is occuring, make the accusers look incompetent so not enough people that even hear about such will take them seriously.. I would take a step back and regroup if I were them and define anothe method to ensure justice is served. dubble - 07:32pm Aug 27, 2005 Central (#2 of 37) Ok - you are who you are - IT ISN"T RIGHT! Intimidation, lack of action and denial. What we have here is a faculty who will never convict one of their own. Famous Quote: "I have tenure, I will never be fired from Del Mar College." Oh yeah - Mr. Acussed might also have alztheimers disease. I invite Ms. Icess Fernandez to ask any appropriate questions to get "the rest of the story." You sound like you may be part of the conspiracy. Oh yeah. One more thing. If the Del Mar College would just acknowledge the wrong that was done and appologize the issue would be settled. You are correct, the usual is being done. The guilty are moving behind the seens, changing grades, giving scholarships, hiring and sponsoring other students to protect themselves. Great news that you can see right through it. Ok Popeye! Jaime Kenedeno - 07:38pm Aug 27, 2005 Central (#3 of 37) Are you the Knight in Shining Armor? I knew chivalry still existed! And the Caller Just printed that story cuz there is no evidence? The proof is already there in black and white! It is Read all over! dubble - 07:44pm Aug 27, 2005 Central (#4 of 37) Oh what's this - looks like another grievance. Sounds like words from a guilty soul! Elwood Blues - 08:33pm Aug 27, 2005 Central (#5 of 37) "If tyranny and oppression come to this land,it will be guise of "fighting a foriegn enemy"..James Madison IAM.."dubble" is Jaime..or his equally batty wife. If you're going to change screen names in a foolish attempt to try to decieve people,Jaime..at least be smart enough to misspell different words than the ones you always do. Honestly,dude..for a mental case..you're entirely too predictable. dubble - 08:45pm Aug 27, 2005 Central (#6 of 37) Hey Elwood, maybe you should do a little more research before you start trying to make assumptions. Anyhow - Mr. Blues maybe you could take a deep breath and digest a few truths that hurt a little. Swallow your pride and assume nothing. Don't give me the benefit of any doubt and don't trust anything I say. Please do your own research for your own agenda. And please don't address me and say that I am somebody else - I am not Jaime. I am not Jaime's wife. I am not you either. So - Please just reply to the content. If you can stick to the issues (unless you have an attention problem) please respond with facts as you know them. Maybe you try to read what people are saying instead of being an English teacher. I have no problem with somebody correcting my grammar or spelling, however those are small issues. The real issues in this situation are much more important than the mis-spelling of a few words. "When somebody lies - somebody looses!" ~ Nemo on El Defenzor

No comments: