Saturday, October 29, 2005

On The Border Initial Meeting


Genesis: The first meeting with the Fernandez'
Posted on September 25, 2005 at 07:20:04 PM by dannoynted1`

I am so disgusted because I have to write this stupid book about this whore from HELL!

I wasted the past eight months of my life researching and investigating any and all information that pertained to the current Texas Supreme Court case pending in the most corporate loving court of judges you'd love to call your “friends”.

I was appealing a conviction that the latest opinion self explains the jist of my battle since fall of 1999.

When I discovered El Defenzor message board; that, I believed was a GODsend; at the time when I really needed a miracle.

Well, I and Jaime were advocating the David’s while fighting the plethora of Goliaths, which ironically.... turns out to be the ones we helped as our Collateral Attack forced the goliaths to unite.

I posted a message on the kenedyranch.net message board that basically stated that at the very least, if in fact Mr. Fernandez’s mother was a biological offspring of John G. Kenedy, Jr. she was entitled to back child support that legally would have been court ordered in this current legal climate.

Not long after I received this e-mail:

From :
Sent : Monday, June 7, 2004 7:00 PM
To : dannoynted1@hotmail.com
Subject : posting on Defenzor website -- the Kenedy Ranch Family issue

| | | Fernandez ... | Inbox


The Ferenandez family -- Ray & Marie -- who are suiting the Kenedy Ranch were very impressed by your knowledge in the matter. They really need you input on things....

Can u call me at El defenzor (Homero) -- my cell: (361) 947-xxxx

or the Fernandez Family (Marie or Ray) at (361) 242 - 3073


Well you can imagine the joy at receiving this opportunity that little did I know would lead to my sitting here now and determined to tell how I “hustled a lot of people” in good faith!

When I realized how every post I posted on the message board was considered “a hustle” to those I believed were “Davids”!

“Hey I never said I was going to help yall with Christmas, yall hustle a lot of people” Marie stated in no uncertain terms. Full of righteous indignation, self satisfication and with reckless disregard at Christmas.

“I left yawl forty dollars and some presents and I told you I was not going to be available”

Well if this ho from hell would have not said she was “going to help us out with Christmas”; I would not have been lead to believe I was going to be secure for the job I just accomplished.

I am quite sure that the AKA “Marie Fernandez” (who claims she wants “lineage”) name is not Marie

I am sure that she has used several alias that change as quick as she ruins the name!?!

I don’t think we should bother with trying to find out who she actually really is, since she should already know... and there are oh so more, than I thought.

Talk about fraud!

Initial meeting: she called Ray to have him join us he asked if we knew B well I was unaware F had a brother named B much less that they knew.

Ray stated that another lady raised his mother (Ann Fernandez) in Kingsville other than her mother (Mary Rowland).

When we met her at “On the Border” the president of “CULLEN / FROST BANK” Mike Carrell showed up after we were seated. Marie was already talking about the Banks and I asked her if she knew who he was when he appeared.

I knew who he was! I am an avid reader of our local papers society pages which he and his are a regular.

Marie did not believe me, when I informed her who he was. So I said “I will introduce you to him” cuz I knew it was him. I walked up to him after we came out of the bathroom “Mr Carrell, may I introduce Mrs. Marie Fernandez! The Perfect gentleman, immediately, he stood as did the two other gentlemen at the table. Greetings were exchanged as JJ Gotchow (of Whataburger Field) and another whose name I cannot recall!

Mr Carrell asked my name and I told them we were just wanting to introduce ourselves since we intended to be a presence in their immediate future.


I should have known when I got so sick after that she was no good!

Well, I needed an endeavor that would take my mind off of my legal odyssey that had forced me to learn all I could about the law where it pertained to my case.

At this time, I was unaware that this person was somebody who changes names as easily as we change socks.

Insert e-mail:


From :
Sent : Thursday, June 10, 2004 3:58 PM
To : dannoynted1@hotmail.com
Subject : Re: Last one for now

| | | Fernandez ... | Inbox


WOW!! THATS A LOT TO SWALLOW! thank you for you messages of support on our board
and the defenzor board. keep it up it will help us get the word out. I think the
calvary is coming on board to help. it's about time. Thanks to God




The next time I met her I was hoping to go to Rivera but sixty dollars did not cover expenses not to mention the time and effort

Although I had not met Ann, I believed I was not stupid for believing in the “seeking of justice" for Ann Fernandez. No one in our network trusted the Fernandez' and they told us we were being used!

But our network now knows (that) I know that Ann Fernandez'& all unknown & known heirs as well as unborn legal heirs best interest is not what “Marie” wants.

No comments: